2015 Absa Cape Epic – Cube Factory Team – Stage 7 and mini-race recap Highlights.
– The Absa Cape Epic is the largest mountain bike race in the world. We were there following Cube Bikes as they journey through this gruelling endurance race and contributed to the incredible coverage that goes out to over 300 countries daily. We produced 1-2min clips that were shot, edited and uploaded everyday for each stage. You can see all of them in the YouTube playlist below;
2014 King of the Hammers Highlights
– High action from off road racing at it’s best in the Mojave Desert, California.
2014 Lesotho Ultra Trail Highlights
– In the heart of the Lesotho Highlands lies the Maluti Mountains, some of the best terrain for high altitude running in the world. It is this ancient philosophy of man’s primal need to explore and conquer his surrounding terrain that has lead to the development of the Lesotho Ultra Trail, Africa’s first Ultra Skymarathon®.
2014 Dunlop Hamba – Giving back on Heritage Day
– Clip 9 of 14. South Africa’s one and only Heritage Rally involving a roadtrip adventure across the length and breadth of South Africa over 8 epic days celebrating everything that makes us 100% South African: Our History, Our People, Our Culture, Our Land, Our Sport and our Passion for helping our fellow country men and women!
The Deep End
– Music Video for Gangs of Ballet shot at a live show in an abandoned public swimming pool, downtown Durban.
Moses Mabhida Stadium: RSA vs BOT
– A short clip showcasing the atmosphere during a World Cup Qualifier game between Bafana Bafana and Botswana
Over Seas and Rivers
– Every now and then you have to make a video that has no agenda, something purely for yourself.
A holiday montage through NYC and the UK